Friday, October 8, 2010

My New Obsession

So I know it has been awhile since I last posted but that is because I have been busy hunting for the best creatures I can find to share with you all. Every where I go I am on the prowl, and no one is safe or spared from my camera. It is for this reason that unless I have important or hysterical stories/information to share with you this blog will be dedicated solely to the creatures of Las Vegas. You may think this is mean, but these people going out in public looking like this is mean to my eyes. With that being said here is my latest pray.

I love the socks with the sandals... o and the pants! AWESOME
(Sorry its blurry, she was moving)


True Religion + Ed Hardy = Dousche Pants


Hey the 90's called it wants its fake hair clip back!

Not so bad right?


Please take note of the items on the belt. In case you cant see its mouth wash, 2 KY Jelly's, A Sprite and a water! He's partying tonight!

I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST




I think this speaks for its self! What you can't see is her giving the name Bella to the Jamba Juice guy! WTF

If you see any creatures, send them to me! I will give you the photo credit. Also, if you are looking to be a hunter and need advice on how to get the best photo possiable I am teaching a class! Contact me of details!

Thought of the Day- If you look a fool, I will take a picture of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment