Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to be a great hunter/ how to take awesome creature pictures

OK so many of you have told me that you are hunting but I have yet to get any pictures from you! So I thought I would put together a step by step process on how to get the best pictures possible.


1. Spot a creature


2. Get phone out of bag as fast as possible and open camera feature.


3. Place your self in a position that best captures the ridiculousness of the outfit and/or person.


4. Hold your phone up as if you were texting.


5. Snap the picture ( it is VERY important that your phone is on silent or vibrate, so the person can't hear the sound of you taking the picture.)

6. Send me that picture

Here is a pic for you complements of Hunter Melia!



I don't know what is worse, the fact that this is guy or the back cleavage he has going on!

Thought of the Day- I Got This!

No comments:

Post a Comment