Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where the Wild Things Are

Ok, so let me start by saying that never really understood the point of a camera on your phone. I mean the quality is not good enough to print and hang so really what's the point. Well my friends that was until i found www.peopleofwalmart.com (read my post first, but if you haven't been there, GO) so anyways the more i saw the walcreatures and they like to call me i started to realized i saw my own far share of "creatures" out and about in the city of Las Vegas.

So the next logical step after finding one of these urban myths is to snap a picture of them and post for you see and experience them in all their glory.

This my friends is where country/hillbilly meets city or hillbilly comes to city, city rejects hillbilly and hillbilly goes back where hillbilly belongs. Either way please note a few things; the cargo shorts, the camouflage talk boots, o yea and the ring worm on the inside of the right leg.






Here we have Pat. Man or women you deiced. I couldn't tell at first until is turned around and the front of the super-high waisted pants were bedazzled. AWESOME



What could be better than those pants your ask? The ACTUAL picture of a naked girl on the front of his shirt.




And what are they reading? On is reading about LiLo's drug use and the other about Bristol Palins baby. Hopefully the prayed before, during, and after.



Everywhere i go i will continue to take my phone and have it ready at a moments notice when i spot this creature i hunt. until then my friends...


Thought of the Day- If you get a coupon for 50% off the half price lawyers, are they free?


No comments:

Post a Comment